1
LA502T Tube Optical Compressor / test procedure - having trouble
« on: October 07, 2026, 10:23:14 PM »
After completing my build, I tested voltages, they are all within spec.
When I try to calibrate, Step 5- I only get about 15-16V max when it should be 20V
Then in step 6- I get 3 gain reduction LEDS on with all 3 trimmers all the way down (CCW) and cannot adjust to only 1 LED (-3)
Gone through the proceedure twice and same results.
Unit sounds as it should.
When I try to calibrate, Step 5- I only get about 15-16V max when it should be 20V
Then in step 6- I get 3 gain reduction LEDS on with all 3 trimmers all the way down (CCW) and cannot adjust to only 1 LED (-3)
Gone through the proceedure twice and same results.
Unit sounds as it should.
